Dear Customers: If You Have Any Questions, Please Contact Us So We Can Answer Them.
Learn to Speak the Hausa Language
The FSI Hausa Language Course was created to train diplomats, ambassadors, and Foreign
Service officers the requisite language skills necessary to serve abroad in the United States Diplomatic Mission to Nigeria.
Today, Hausa language instructors from universities, colleges and high schools use our remastered hausa language course as a foundation for providing vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation to their students.
- We digitally remastered all audio for improved sound quality.
- Lessons 1 - 30 contains over 10 hours of MP3 audio files.
- 1 textbook containing over 400 pages in PDF file format.
- Works in both PC and MAC, and easily can be moved to any Apple ™ I-Pod device.
- The Hausa Language Course assumes students have no fluency, so it is ideal for beginners.
- Developed for students to achieve Intermediate Levels of Fluency for the Hausa language.