Learn to Speak the Lao Language
The FSI Lao Language Course was created to train diplomats, ambassadors, and Foreign
Service officers the requisite language skills necessary to serve abroad in the United States Embassy in Vientiane, Laos.
Today, Lao language instructors from universities, colleges and high schools use our remastered lao language course as a foundation for providing vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation to their students.
- We digitally remastered all audio for improved sound quality.
- Contains over 35 hours of MP3 audio files.
- 2 textbooks containing 500 pages in PDF file format.
- Works in both PC and MAC, and easily can be moved to any Apple ™ I-Pod device.
- The Lao Language Course assumes students have no fluency, so it is ideal for beginners.
- Developed for students to achieve Intermediate Levels of Fluency for the Lao language.