Learn to Speak the Kirundi Language
The Kirundi Language Course was created to train diplomats, ambassadors, and Foreign Service officers the requisite language skills necessary to serve abroad in the United States Embassy in Bujumbura, Burundi.
Today, Kirundi language instructors from universities, colleges and high schools use our remastered Kirundi language course as a foundation for providing vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation to their students.
- We digitally remastered all audio for improved sound quality.
- Lessons 1 - 30 contains over 12 hours of audio files.
- 1 textbook containing over 580 pages in PDF file format.
- Works in both PC and MAC, and easily can be moved to any Apple ™ I-Pod device.
- The Kirundi Language Course assumes students have no fluency, so it is ideal for beginners.
- Developed for students to achieve Intermediate Levels of Fluency for the Kirundi language.