Learn to Speak the Thai Language
The FSI Thai Language Course was created to train diplomats, ambassadors, and Foreign
Service officers the requisite language skills necessary to serve abroad in the United States Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand.
Today, Thai language instructors from universities, colleges and high schools use our remastered Thai language course as a foundation for providing vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation to their students.
- We digitally remastered all audio for improved sound quality.
- Lessons 1 - 40 contains 19 hours of audio files.
- 2 textbooks containing over 800 pages of text in PDF file format.
- Works in both PC and MAC, and easily can be moved to any Apple ™ I-Pod device.
- The Thai Language Course assumes students have no fluency, so it is ideal for beginners.
- Developed for students to achieve Intermediate Levels of Fluency for the Thai language.